* Clean, Safe and sanitary lodging which includes a
furnished bedroom, items for personal care and hygiene.
* Three nutritional balanced meals and appropriate snacks daily.
* Arrangements for transportation to resident's doctor or
to the nearest available medical or dental facility.
* Continuing observation of resident's mental and
* Assistance with self- administered nedications as prescribed
* A program of educational, recreational and social activity.
* Use of telephone on the premises during reasonable hours.
* Laundry services, except for dry cleaning.
* Personal assistance and care as needed by the
resident including daily living activities such as assistance
in eating, dressing and bathing, as indicated in the
resident's preadmission appraisal.